** COACHING EXPRESSION OF INTEREST **
2018/19 Beenleigh Hawks Coaching Position Applications
With the Summer Season fast approaching, Beenleigh Hawks Baseball Club are seeking suitably qualified and experienced Coaches and New Coaches for various 2018/19 Beenleigh Hawks Baseball Teams (Seniors to Junior grades)
In this role you will be responsible for the ongoing development and training of our baseball players along with the commitment and passion required to help players develop to their best ability.
The 2018/19 Beenleigh Hawks Programs aim to provide both Coaches and Players opportunity to develop their skills and to participate in the different levels of competition in the GBL, Baseball Queensland and at Regional programs and pathways with BSBA.
Coach selection criteria include:
· Demonstrated successful coaching experience (knowledge of Baseball Queensland junior programs and pathways essential)
· Minimum Level 3 Accreditation (but not essential, willing to work towards obtaining Coaching Accreditation)
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to build a strong rapport with children and adults
· Effective time management and organisation skills
· Plan and implement a training program for the team
· Current Blue Card holder
Team Coaches will be appointed by the Baseball Ops Coordinator (Ian Fox – FOXY). All positions will be then ratified by the Beenleigh Hawks Committee.
In your application email, please outline why you would like to be a Coach at our club, what you can bring to the role and what age group you would like to coach.
Please send your application email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Makara - 0405993323
There are no results currently recorded for Beenleigh Hawks Baseball Club
Beenleigh Hawks Baseball Club are looking for NEW SPONSORS for the 2018/19 Season. If you would like to SPONSOR our wonderful club and make the game of baseball more exciting for our Players, Members, Families and Volunteers, we'd love to hear from you!
Please contact Andrew Makara - email@example.com or Brett Currie -
We would like to THANK our sponsors below for their on-going support.